Tec Italy Designer Color Workshop, Los Angeles, CA
2 Dates Available
Mon, Oct 23, or Tue, Oct 24
Time: 10 AM–3 PM | Location: 6677 E 26th St, Commerce, CA
Learn from International Hair Care Educator Leti, on how to decolorize hair without damage and perfectly tone using the Tec Italy Designer Color.
- Theme: Decolorization, toning, lightening, bleaching, blonde plex system
- Format: Workshop
- Audience: Salon Owners, Hair Stylists, and Licensed Cosmetologists
- Experience: All levels
- Firstly, how to buffer lightener to protect your clients hair from harsh chemical damage.
- Secondly, learn how to use the Blonde Plex System to restore hair after chemical services.
- Lastly, learn to analyze different tonalities that appear after lifting, to properly tone for a beautiful finished style.
Your Ticket Includes
- Due Faccetta Massimo (10oz)
- Due Faccetta Pro (10oz)
- Balsami Presto Leave In (10oz)
- Essential Oil Treatment Oil (4oz)
- Silk System Shine (4oz)
- Metamorfosi Leave-in Creme (10oz)
- Curls Defining Gel (10oz)
- Omni Restore Protector (4oz)
- Blonde Plex System Shampoo (10oz)
- Blonde Plex System Conditioner (10oz)
- Blonde Plex System Treatment (10oz)
- Blonde Plex Polvo Decolorante (24oz)
- 40 Vol Developer (Liter)
- Preciso (Liter)
- Color Mixing Bowl
- Brocha Humo Tint Brush
- Doll Head
- Light snacks and drinks.
- Networking with hair care experts, salon owners, and hair stylists, before and after the event.
- Exclusive promos only for guests, in our IHCT beauty supply store.
- Pen and paper for notes.
- Bring your stylist tools as if you’re doing a mobile client (you may not need them, but just in case).
- Fun and excitement to learn.
- Professional Salon Attire.
Leti, Tec Italy Educator
Address: 6677 E 26th St, Commerce, CA 90040